Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nino Moschella and A New Taste of Funk

Hello all, I was just put on to this artist last night and I figured I would have the decency to do the same for all of you. Nino Moschella is a funky Sicilian who sounds like he was built in Sly and The Family Stone's secret laboratory. But nah, I don't think that place ever really existed. In fact he is the son of a guitar man who started off singing choir and doo-wop in the Bronx.



    If you are a fan of good music, I highly encourage you to check out his myspace page [myspace.com/ninomoschella] and listen to 'Continue 2 Call'. You'll see me on there, I am somewhere between play 5,737 and 5,750. I did listen to it like 10 times anyway, ha.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome find! He's got quite a unique voice. Really dig his sound, esp on "Sleep"

    ReplyDelete